5.19.2011

everyone is going baby crazy!

Seriously it has got to stop! I know a million (or twelve) people that are pregnant. Soon Nick and I wont have any friends left to hang out with at night, they're all going to be like "blah blah blah... I can't I have to put (insert babies name) down..."

all that... up there ^... not true. I can't WAIT to meet all of my friends new babies... i'm just a little jeal i'm not having one too! (cue gasp) Hold your horses folks... all in good time.

With that I give you my newest project... In my spare time, like i have a bunch of that- HA!...

(mind you i have finals in 2 weeks = im supposed to be write a paper not a post,
we are planning a trip out of the country for a month,
its Nicks birthday TOMORROW, 
we are driving to SD this weekend for his grandma's 80th, 
I have a wedding shower to attend, 
Nick is in a wedding next week = rehearsal dinner, and all that other stuff, 
we are flying to Colorado after the wedding, 
and I have been sick for, well, EVER... 
wow, I needed to get that off my chest.. ahum. where was I?
I will be starting this little beauty!
hooded baby wrap







































































1 comment:

Lauren said...

I had a dream that I had a baby.....
and I liked it. Scary! Now I'm liking the whole idea! Maybe I'll join the club? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...