8.22.2011

date night.

tonight was unusual in the best way!
usually on monday nights we have dinner with some friends or i get caught up on homework i didnt do from the weekend... but tonight...
the weather was beautiful and i was feeling a little blue, so instead of company, or pages and pages of reading, nicholas made me an amazing dinner and we ate it out on our balcony as the sun set!
[my man is pretty awesome]
then we bundled up a little, made some coffee and headed across town to the frisbee golf course...
have you ever been?
I hadn't...
I was HORRIBLE!
but it was such a fun date night chasing my frisbees all over the park!





horrible form, horrible!... seriously bad.

2 comments:

Perpetual Blind Date said...

What a fun night! Sometimes a little pick me up like that is all you need to get through the week! - Alyssa

Kristen Pope said...

It was a lot of fun! Nick and I love our weekly date night! Thanks for stopping by Alyssa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...