12.20.2011

Christmas fun.

CHRISTMAS QUIZ (idea found here)


 
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? no kiddos, no Santa
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white only white!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? ALWAYS.


5. When do you put your decorations up? the weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Amber's Potatoes (family recipe) and tamales
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? listening to the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas CD and decorating the tree with my mom and dad.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember if I ever believed in Santa or not.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? OooOoh YAH!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? white lights, homemade sea glass ornaments and a few randoms from mom.


11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it, probably because we don't get it here in Santa Barbara...
12. Can you ice skate? Ya.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nicholas made me a log cabin stocking hook for our first Christmas married and he wrote a poem on the bottom that told me he was taking me to the mountains for a weekend-- so romantic!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? enjoying Jesus with our family and friends.


15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? pecan pie has always been my favorite. I haven't had one since we found out I'm allergic to wheat though.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? hum... reading Luke chapters 1 and 2 on Christmas morning.
17. What tops your tree? a silly wood star that is attached to a metal hanger, haha, we need to do something about that... 


18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? both. I love receiving gifts! I feel so loved when someone has spent time thinking about what I would like (love language?? I'd say YES). But I also love that in our family we make each others gifts. It make giving really special because you have put so much thought and time into it.

a homemade Christmas gift from my sweet friends Brandon and Nikki

19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? the original ones are yummy the fruit flavored ones are yuck!
20. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
21. Saddest Christmas song? umm... strange question, I don't know.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...