12.01.2011

Currently.




Seen this on a few of my favorite blogs and thought it was fun.


Obsessing over: TJ's peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream, all the beautiful brown boots this season, white Christmas twinkle lights, fried egg and cheese sandwiches.

Working on: our Christmas card, my last two finals for Fall quarter, a few crafts for this event!

Thinking about: my dreams for next year, Nicholas, where we will live when I graduate, when we will have little ones.




Anticipating: wintery date nights, giving meaningful gifts, more quality time with our families!





 Listening to: Hotel Cafe (so good).

Drinking: coffee.

Wishing: I was better at slowing down, I had more time to experiment with meals, we had more to give to others, next quarter wont be as busy as I think it will, Nicholas was not so tired when he comes home from work. 





2 comments:

Kristy said...

You two are just the CUTEST!! LOVE this post!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Cassie said...

Do I recognize the striped sweatshirt you are wearing in the last picture???
Love you,
Cas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...