9.18.2011

Gluten Free.

This upcoming November marks the third year I have been eating wheat free! It was torturous because I was on a veggie fast during Thanksgiving and wheat, sugar and dairy free during Christmas... AHH! I cried so much, we were with Nicholas' family and his Mom and sisters are amazing in the kitchen.
But it has continued to get easier as more and more companies have 
started to create "gluten free" options, 
and many magazines and blogs focus solely on making people like me 
feel like we can eat "normal food". So if you also have a 'special diet' no worries because this holiday season I think I'm going to share some of our favorite recipes on here.

Recently I stumbled across this lovely find...
living without mag
Do you or anyone in your family have food allergies? How has it been trying to readjust your cooking?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...