9.02.2011

little kiddos.


the past few weeks as many of my friends have gone back to their classrooms to set up for the new school year i have felt a little sad.
I miss teaching.
I miss the first day of school with all the excited little faces walking into their new class.
I miss circle time, and snack, painting, and the sandbox... I miss giving my little kiddos squeezes and cuddles and teaching them about God's glorious creation!
so yesterday when I got a phone call from the Director of the school I used to teach at saying that they needed a long term sub (6-8 weeks) in their 4 year old classroom and they wanted me, I was THRILLED!

after I finish these research papers I heading to my new classroom =) can't wait to meet those little ones next week!

2 comments:

Chelsea Hansen said...

That's so great! :) So excited for you!!

Momma said...

Cool beans Kristen! Our God's timing is PERFECT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...