9.09.2011

this week in rewind.

This week was a doozy!
-Researched and wrote 3 final papers... and took one in class exam
-Had three separate meltdowns thanks to such papers
-I took a study break a few days ago and worked on this painting...

-Fell in love with pinterest (my Autumn board makes me so excited for this Fall!)

-Nicholas and I had a date night in I.V.

- I started my first day of subbing, I loved it so much!

-Tonight I got creative with my nails... what do you think?

-Now, I know know this was news like months ago but seriously Kate Middleton is gorgeous!
-Yesterday I started to get sick and today it's in full swing, so I'm planning on sleeping in late and resting this weekend while my hubby is on a surf trip.
-Also my sweet friend Chelsea over at walk with me darling posted pictures of Macha Jewelry and its amazing! check it out!

How was your week? What are you plans for the weekend? I hope you have plans to enjoy the last few warm summer night before the fall chill sets in!
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Chelsea Hansen said...

I love your painting and your nails! so cute ;) I wish we could have a crafty day together with pumpkin candles and coffee.

My friend is opening a shop tomorrow here in SD! I'm so excited for her! Then I'm driving to Newport with my soon to be sis-in-law to buy her wedding dress from someone! A fun weekend ahead :)

Cassie said...

i like reading your blog.

and i miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...