11.15.2011

you probably didn't know.

For as long as I can remember I have had a major love for the Olsen twins.
I remember in high school watching their movies over and over again with girl friends, we knew that they were silly but we just loved Mary-Kate and Ashley.
I was inspired by their sense of style.

Not much has changed, except I don't watch their movies anymore...
I still think they are stunning, effortlessly so.
And they still have an incredible eye for fashion.
See.




Source: tumblr.com via Kristen on Pinterest

What about you? Olsen fans or no?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE THEM!! I'm a HUGE fan!

hope in high heels said...

The Olsen twins are SO stunning!

I just stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed reading through it very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...