10.11.2011

mac favorites.

Although it doesn't get to happen very often...  I love shopping for makeup!

I love taking my time at each counter at Nordstom, I could honestly spend hours browsing.

I don't know if this is typical or not but I am always drawn to the same things-- I have my favorite brands: Bobby Brown and Laura Mercier and my favorite types of products: I'm a total sucker for things that makes me glow... NOT SHIMMER OR GLITTER but glow.
I like highlighters, and bronzers, under eye brighteners and dewy tinted moisturizers...
I like nude lips, bold brows, and thick eyelashes but I never really bother with eyeshadow (takes the attention away from the glow maybe?)

One counter that I rarely approach however is the MAC counter... I think this is because in Jr. High it was really popular to wear MAC pressed powered and I was totally scared by it becuase it did exactly what I hated--it made me matte!! Ever since I've detested the stuff- I look back on picture of me at that age and feel so sad. Why was I so controlled by what other people where doing that I wore pressed powder even when I hated what it did to me? It didn't make me glow and look dewy and fresh it made we look dead and chalky...

Aw well.

Today I was brave.
I went up to the MAC counter and I looked at their products, I avoided the powders, and I even found a few things that I liked! Imagine that, HA.

Here they are:


[Ruby Woo Lipstick]







[Creme d' Nude Lipstick]



[Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle]


Pro-quality photos sorry... but you get the idea-- glowing-ish right?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...