10.25.2011

Yes please.


This months real simple is ah-mazing!

First of all I totally want this> [page 84]

But what I loved most about the November issue is that it was all about the holidays!
Yes I know we haven't even had Halloween yet... but I want it to be Christmas already. Don't worry I'm not forgetting the other holidays, I'm having a Halloween party this weekend, and deeply engrossed in Pinterest trying to create the perfect Thanksgiving board with my sister because we are on decor duty. Its just that I love love love Christmas, and I love to enjoy it for more than just 25 days =)
So go ahead and judge me. I'm listening to Christmas music on Pandora right now and don't feel any guilt whatsoever!!


Have you checked out Minted.com ??
[we will be getting Christmas cards this year!]

Will you be sending out a Christmas card this year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...