10.01.2011

a bright idea.

As I've fumbled through the entryway of the blog world over the past couple of months there are a few basic {really really basic}  things I have learned...
  • layout
  • interlinks
  • bloglovin via facebook
  • how to add a playlist
But as I have made steps forward, I have created a list of many more things I'm still trying to figure out...
  • html! [defeats me every time]
  • pages!! [i go back and forth--do I want this? is it helpful for followers? do 6 people count as a following?]
  • how the heck do people find time to keep up on posting?!!!
One thing that I have enjoyed about other blogs that I keep an eye on, is that they have unique features. For instance, Aran, from Cannelle et Vanille, is writing a cookbook and she takes magnificent photographs of the food she makes. I know to go to here blog whenever am looking for a recipe for a gluten free baked good!
Or on Thursday's I can pop over to The Daybook and Sydney will have a witty Awesome and Awkward post sure to make me giggle. Not to mention she has great style and I always find myself thinking I could pull that off, right?
Although I'm not a mommy yet, I LOVE reading Joanna's: Motherhood Monday posts at A CUP OF JO.

So today I'm wondering... how do I give this blog some structure? How do I take my ramblings and turn them into something that is enjoyable, fun, beautiful, dare I say... helpful?

So starting Monday I'm going to try something... MY MONDAY PINTERST FIND.
[everyone that's ever started a board loves pinterest. So I thought I'd pick a pin each monday and share it so that we can start the week off with something fresh and fun and hopefully inspiring!]
Then midweek I'll post a 'meditation' something I've read, heard, or I'm learning and share it with you [my loyal 6 followers]. I hope this will be something God can use to refocus me (us) in the middle of our busy weeks.
Then last... On Friday I'll focus on eating gluten free. I've talked a little about my diet restrictions here, but in the coming weeks hope to share more about the process of learning to cook gluten free.

So, I'll see you Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to know a little bit more about gluten free cooking. My husband has a condition that may benefit from that! I am excited to see what you learn about gluten free cooking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...